Lil Bit About Meh

My photo
Well, I'm Jessica. ;] I have danced and ridden dirtbikes basically my entire life. I enjoy camping, boating, swimming, snowmachining, partyin, and all sorts of different things! I grew up in Idaho Falls my entire life and moved to Boise in August '09 to go to Boise State University. School sucks, but it's life haha. I work at HomeFabrics as a cashier and Roaring Springs as a lifeguard! :] Not sure what else to write, but if you wanna know more, just ask!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

finals... ugh!

So I have 3 finals this week and a 15 page paper due! ughhh... I'm not excited! I really should be studying right now, instead of blogging, but ohhh well. I'm a procrastinator... haha I'm so excited for summer though. I want a break from school so bad! I swear I still have senioritis... oops!

AJ's on graveyards for the next week and a half. For some reason, when he's on graveyards I stay up til he comes home. It's weird... I guess kinda a good thing this week though because then I can study more... If I will get off the internet and get studying haha! Fall semester is always so much easier for me. Maybe it's because of the weather or something, I have no idea. Well, I guess I'll get off and go attempt to study/write a paper. Dang it!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment