Lil Bit About Meh

My photo
Well, I'm Jessica. ;] I have danced and ridden dirtbikes basically my entire life. I enjoy camping, boating, swimming, snowmachining, partyin, and all sorts of different things! I grew up in Idaho Falls my entire life and moved to Boise in August '09 to go to Boise State University. School sucks, but it's life haha. I work at HomeFabrics as a cashier and Roaring Springs as a lifeguard! :] Not sure what else to write, but if you wanna know more, just ask!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

wow-ee wow-o!

I haven't written on this thing for... years it feels like. haha Okay Jessica the exaggerator... hahaha silly mood. I need sleep.


Soooo... I don't even know what to say. I think last time I wrote I was in IF still... wow a month ago (I think). I'm back in B town now, but probably going to IF again real soon for a visit because I just know how much all my friends and family wish and pray every day of their lives for me to come back! hahaha ;] right!? Probably not, but it is nice to see them.


I am telling myself that this time, I'm going to see more friends than I did last time... because I miss everyone sooo much! Last time I pretty much only saw family and Whitnie and Grace... and I was there for 2 weeks! Geez I'm a slacker. So... this time I'm going to try my hardest to see different friends too!


My favoritestestest holiday is coming up! 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSS! haha I don't know why I love it so much, but I just do. IF's fireworks, warm weather, soo many friends, and just an all around good vibe! ;] (except Buddy freaks out and it makes me feel bad for the poor big fella)


Speaking of Buddy freaking out... One year when we were lighting fireworks, he literally climbed on top of the picnic table in my backyard! 130 pounds on top of that flimsy little table... It was hilarious!


Ohhhh how could I (almost) forget?! The job search is on... I've been keeping my eye open on the internet for a new job. My friend works at some place that hires CNAs but the site said they weren't hiring so she said she'll do some looking and try to get me a job! So... we'll see how that goes. If she's anything like me, she's forgetful... so hopefully she's not like me! haha ;]


Okay... So like usual, I still haven't slept so I'm outta here to snuggle up in bed and snoooooze!


Bye Bye!!!


Here's a picture of me and Willy... Oh how I wish he was out...



No comments:

Post a Comment