Lil Bit About Meh

My photo
Well, I'm Jessica. ;] I have danced and ridden dirtbikes basically my entire life. I enjoy camping, boating, swimming, snowmachining, partyin, and all sorts of different things! I grew up in Idaho Falls my entire life and moved to Boise in August '09 to go to Boise State University. School sucks, but it's life haha. I work at HomeFabrics as a cashier and Roaring Springs as a lifeguard! :] Not sure what else to write, but if you wanna know more, just ask!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's Been Far Too Long...

Holy bajoly... I haven't written on this in almost a year... did ya miss me!? Yea... none of you probably even noticed haha buttttt oh well!



So... I'm pretty dang sure there's TONS to catch up on since I blogged last...



Me and AJ broke up back in November... phewww haha ;] I moved out of our apartment and into a house in early February. I now live with Andrew and Chris, buddies from IF. It's nice living with guys cuz they do all the guy stuff that I either don't know how to do or don't want to do haha I'm pretty sure they know me way better now than they ever wished they would... serves them right! haha ;] jokes...



Willy is still in prison but has less than 8 months left now! YAY!! 3 years has flown right by! It's SOOO crazy... He's doing pretty good in there and plans on moving back to IF to live with Airelle and Lea. We will see if that all pans out. A lot of things can change in 8 months... But I hope that whatever happens, he finds a good place to live. If all else fails, he knows he can always live with me. I miss his crazy self!



Layla left for Iraq in September and comes home this September... I miss that crazy girl! But when she gets back, she's gonna move to Boise and we are going to live together! It'll be a way good time I'm sure. She came home for her 2 week break and we hung out quite a bit... well whenever we were in the same town. She got me a bracelet on her way home from Iraq and I still am wearing it. Haven't taken it off since... It's my good luck charm to make sure she makes it home safe! haha kind of cheesy but oh well :]



Brandon came home from Japan for good in March... I have yet to see him. Sucks that we don't get along because he IS my brother... We've never really gotten along very well though so it's not a huge surprise. Maybe one day our differences will settle. We will see...



Larissa lives with her boyfriend and gets the girls every once in a while. Speaking of the girls... I cannot believe how freaking bigggg they are! Ashlyn's 7th birthday is today actually! She was in 1st grade this year... so crazy. Coda is so big too! I miss the little them but they're still way fun when I get to see them!



Hmm... what else? Whitnie comes and sees me when she gets the chance. I hate living so dang far away from my bestest friend! She's also thinking about moving to Boise... I really really hope she does!



Oh I got a job at HomeFabrics (a fabric store) back in the beginning of March. I start my second job at Roaring Springs (the waterpark) in a little less than 2 weeks. I'm sooo pumped for that job. I'm also pumped for the money I will have from working 2 jobs. It's gonna be nice to not be completely struggling.



My old car, Superman or Hubba Bubba or The Beast (haha), broke down. Just less than a couple hundred miles left until it hit 300,000 miles! HAHA! Hence the name... The Beast. That thing went through soooo much in the past years, I'm soo surprised it didn't break down way sooner! Now I have a 2001 Civic, the one my dad and step mom used to drive but now they have a 2011 Civic (sooo jealous! ha).



I'm sure there is SOOO much more I could come up with that has happened but I'm done writing for today... I'm hoping I will be more on top of this blogging thing.






Oh and P.S... I DID finish my second year of college! It feels soo good to have a break though. I apply for the nursing program this fall... But to be honest, I'm expecting a let down but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up! haha






TATA FOR NOW!



<3 Jess






1 comment:

  1. Cute pic. Love all the zebra! I'm glad to see you are doing well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete