Lil Bit About Meh

My photo
Well, I'm Jessica. ;] I have danced and ridden dirtbikes basically my entire life. I enjoy camping, boating, swimming, snowmachining, partyin, and all sorts of different things! I grew up in Idaho Falls my entire life and moved to Boise in August '09 to go to Boise State University. School sucks, but it's life haha. I work at HomeFabrics as a cashier and Roaring Springs as a lifeguard! :] Not sure what else to write, but if you wanna know more, just ask!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some thoughts on blogging...

So I've been thinking about this blogging thing lately... and I think it's a fantastical idea! I remember all growing up and I was always told to write in a journal... well I attempted it but never really stuck to it... and I have NO idea where any of those little notebooks went now... So, I think keeping it on a website is much easier to not only write in (because I hate how long it takes to sit down and actually write with a pen and paper...), but it's easier to keep all in one place and to find if I ever want to go back and read it...

Also, I was thinking the other day about the journal my grandma showed me that my mom wrote in... I haven't read all of it or even a tiny fraction of it, but I definitely plan to! I read the first page or two just to see what kinds of things she wrote about. She wrote things describing herself like where she lived at the time, what her goals in life were, and what kind of personality she had, and all sorts of other stuff. I'm SO glad she wrote it down because it's hard for me to get family to talk about her and knowing that it came from HER mind, makes it that much more interesting! One day I will sit down and read it all, but when I was looking at it my grandma said I probably don't want to read it... But I actually do want to! haha

Oh ANDDDDD... I remember in like 8th grade reading about Anne Frank and her little diary she kept... what if my posting become famous one day!? HAHA! Only kidding...

But with all of that said, I plan on blogging a lot more lately... I hope I can stay on top of it and think of things to write :]

Here's a few pictures from May that I just uploaded off my camera!


Cinco de Mayo aka Laura's birthday!

Me n Tammy up at Hell's Canyon camping... we were camped down by the river but went on a lil ride with the boys

up at the top of the mountain on our ride... we saw tons of deer up there!

Hell's Canyon

A few of the girlies... a way fun night!
Jessica Drexler(?), Jessica Sanow, Alex, Shelby, Jessie Provencher, and me (Jessica Kaiser of course! haha)
the Jessica sandwich obviously! ;]

Kristina, Kole, Jessica, me, Shelby, and Travis

<3 Jess

p.s. Work was WAY boring today. haha that's all :]

No comments:

Post a Comment