Lil Bit About Meh

My photo
Well, I'm Jessica. ;] I have danced and ridden dirtbikes basically my entire life. I enjoy camping, boating, swimming, snowmachining, partyin, and all sorts of different things! I grew up in Idaho Falls my entire life and moved to Boise in August '09 to go to Boise State University. School sucks, but it's life haha. I work at HomeFabrics as a cashier and Roaring Springs as a lifeguard! :] Not sure what else to write, but if you wanna know more, just ask!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Even though it's not the end of the "long" weekend til tomorrow, I'm still gonna write about it. ha
So Friday I worked then hung out with Caito n Michael. It wasn't a huge get together, kind of just a relaxing one. It was fun, but I stayed out til like 5 in the morning and had to work at 10... whew I was tired haha work yesterday was ok... they sent me and Tammy home 4 hours early because it was so slow and we were the first ones there, so the first on the list to leave. I hate when they send me home early... but nothing I can do... I just need the money... can't wait til I start the other job so I'm not always stressin. :]
Last night I didn't really feel like going out at all so a couple friends came over and we just watched movies. We watched No Strings Attached, Little Fockers, and The Roommate or somethin like that... all pretty good movies! Then after the girls left, I watched The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (...SO SAD!) and Benjamin Button but fell asleep, so now I'm watching it again while I'm blogging my lil heart out! ;] haha
Today I went and saw Willy. It's been over a month so I was pumped to see him. I stayed for 3 hours and we just talked and were the loudest ones in the room, as usual! haha He has a little less than 8 months and we are both pumped! That's like all he talks about ha I can't even imagine how excited he is to be done with that place!
Tomorrow I have to work again! Then a couple days off.
That's all I have to say today...

Me and Wiley... adorable lil puppy at Michael's house on Friday

<3 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment